Friday, December 5, 2008

Let's Be Honest...

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. (Psalm 61:1-4)

Let's be honest. Nothing is okay right now. Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, and Spiritually, I am not okay. I hate my job right now. Justin and I have been fighting...a lot. Spiritually, the one thing that was feeding me is kaput. No matter where we go, between Justin and I, we're both only being spiritually fed half the time. Is that worth it? My friends are all leaving soon. It's a DAILY battle for me not to start cutting again. I was hoping that the weariness I was experiencing was Thanksgiving and Moving related, but it's clearly much, much deeper than that. J and I had a loooong talk last night, and I am now hopeful, but still very, very weary.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I am leaving so soon :( I will see you tonight and this weekend we will see each other before I leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart just broke for you reading those verses. I know too well the longing to take comfort.

    I'm praying for you my dear. You are not in a good situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LEELO COMO SI FUERA LA PRIMERA VEZ:

    Ay no hay que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval y las penas se van cantando

    Todo aquel que piense que la vida es desigual, tiene que saber que no es así, que la vida es una hermosura, hay que vivirla.

    Todo aquel que piense que está solo y que está mal, tiene que saber que no es así, que en la vida no hay nadie solo, siempre hay alguien.

    Ay, no ha que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval, es más bello vivir cantando.

    Todo aquel que piense que la vida siempre es cruel, tiene que saber que no es así, que tan solo hay momentos malos, y todo pasa.
    Todo aquel que piense que eso nunca va a cambiar, tiene que saber que no es así, que al mal tiempo buena cara, y todo cambia.

    Ay, no ha que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval, es más bello vivir cantando.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely thinking of you and hoping that you'll find peace soon, sounds like a really hard time you've been going through.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.