Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If I had a crush on a fictional character...


It would definitely be on Jacob Black. I know, everyone is team Edward. But I am NOT. For the same reason that I hate movies like My Best Friends Wedding. I am always rooting for the good, perfect guy that doesn't get the girl--the one that supports her through her crappy relationship with someone else, just because he loves her that much. The one that doesn't leave. The one that loves unconditionally.


I HATED HATED HATED the story line in the 4th book. I think I'm going to pretend that it didn't happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.