Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not happy.

I am having a serious difficulty loving my husband right now. Why? Because our front porch is covered with a combo of mud and human shit. And it has been for about a week. And I cannot TELL you how many times I have asked for it to be cleaned up. And it hasn't effing happened. Justin has had time to watch Anaconda. And The Rookie. And read two Twilight books. He hasn't been helping me pack, so that certainly hasn't been taking up his time (and another thing that is seriously pissing me off. He apologizes profusely that he hasn't helped, and then sits down on the couch and watches a movie instead of helping). He just simply doesn't seem to care. And I am beyond pissed.

So we are not going to be in town tonight, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, people are going to be helping us move. Which means two things:

1-Mud and human shit is going to get dragged all through the house.
2- They are all going to have to step in mud and human shit, as I have had to do all week because there is no way to leave the house without stepping in it.

I am REALLY pissed that it's even there to begin with. This is the precise reason that the shop has both a shower and a washer and dryer. But will my husband use either one, even when I explicitly ask him to? Noooooooooooooooo. And then he sees my look of disgust and promises that he'll clean it up himself. But does he? Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but when you say human shit . . . you don't just mean crap everywhere, you really mean it literally. Now, please tell me what he does as an occupation! :)

    Dude, I'm sorry. I haven't even touched on how annoyed I am with Tony right now, but in all honesty, it doesn't compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey... This is sooo not what you need this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yucko! Sorry you are having to deal with this friend!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.