Monday, November 10, 2008

A Few Things

1. Our real estate agent is going out of town. Of course. I think he's arranged to give us the keys tomorrow, but we are not allowed to actually go inside until Wed. or Thurs. when the title posts in our name. How tough is THAT going to be?!

2. Justin and I are reading the Twilight books. My sister gave the first one to me on the 2nd, and I'm now almost 3/4 of the way through the last book. Justin is on the third book. He is vehemently team Edward and I am absolutely team Jacob. I also have to say that I am SO pissed about the plot line that has developed in this last book. I have half a mind not to even finish the damn thi ng.

3. I am burnt out. I taught a university class tonight (how sociological theory interacts with child welfare). It was supposed to be my day off, but I worked all day and just got home. Tomorrow is also supposed to be a holiday, but I have to go in to finish training some of our new workers. I'm the one that's going to supervise almost all of them, so it makes sense, but I'm still a little bitter. At least I get to go in jeans and a sweatshirt.

4. Our apartment is in SERIOUS disarray. It's dirty, but I'm trying to hold off cleaning until we're all packed. No sense in putting stuff away only to then pack it all up again. But we're in the awkward half packed stage where we haven't packed enough to have any room for all the boxes, but have also packed enough that the boxes are now just in the way.

1 comment:

  1. Um, boo to your RE agent going out of town! Good thing you got that all squared away, try not to hassle the old owners lol!

    Boo also to teaching and training on your days off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.